how to enable TLs encryption only ?

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Fri Mar 30 04:12:30 EST 2007

lartc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can try this in imapd.conf:
>
> tls_ca_file: /etc/x509/your_ca_cert.pem
> tls_cert_file: /etc/x509/your_pub_cert.pem
> tls_key_file: /etc/x509/your_private.key
> tls_require_cert: no
> tlscache_db: berkeley

Fantastic :-)  so I have TLS now :-)
Is there any option buy  which I can force cyrus to communicate with the
client through TLS only ?
mean whenever will be a download it will be through TLS.

my authentication is clear text and encryption is TLS now. So is the
configuration is ok for the corporate sector or
should I go for change the authentication mechanism too ?

please suggest. thanks for your help so far.