Sieve issue with Cyrus on RHEL4

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Mar 27 01:39:46 EST 2007

Hi David,

there are many reasons why a script may not work. The Answers to the
followin questions may help.

1. How does the script fail?
2. Are you able to install the script with timsive?
3. Can you send the script, and the imapd.conf
    the value of sieve_extensions is important.
4. Does the logfile shows errors or other hints?

regards

     Michael Menge