Autocreateinboxfolders not being autocreated

Jonathan Villa jVilla at innovativesource.net
Wed Mar 21 23:27:11 EST 2007

Actually, I'm not sure if the Centos4 RPMS come with the autocreate patch.  I assume they don't.  I'm actually thinking of building this from source as I've done with most of my other installs anyway.

I'll use the examples you've provided as well.

What's been tough for me is that on another Centos install, I haven't had any issue.  Looking into autocreateinboxfolders is a workaround for me because I keep getting permission denied errors with squirrelmail and outlook doesn't create those folders either.  For some reason, on my other configurations, I haven't had this issue.

so, off to build from source and see what happens then.