Autocreateinboxfolders not being autocreated

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Mar 21 09:09:44 EST 2007

Hi,

1. autocreate is NOT part of the normal cyrus distribution.
    You have to patch cyrus to have the autocreate feature.

2. the autocreate funktion only creates folders,
    if there is no INBOX for that user and he trys to
    login or recieves a mail.

3. the user must exist (in pam, ldap, passwd, ....) and
    autocreatequota must be nonzero