Autocreateinboxfolders not being autocreated

Jonathan Villa jVilla at innovativesource.net
Wed Mar 21 07:04:26 EST 2007

Ok, I've listed the following in my imapd.conf file

autocreateinboxfolders: Sent|Trash|Drafts
autosubscribeinboxfolders: Sent|Trash|Drafts
createonpost:1

(aside from other options as well) but yet those folders are not being auto=
created.

The Trash folder is being created, with or without those options, but the r=
est are not.=A0 Am I missing something?

I'm using RPM installs of postfix and cyrus-imapd on Centos 4.

I also have unixhierarchysep set to yes if that means anything.=A0 Weird th=
ing is that in my other configs, it works just fine.=A0 This is a straight =
forward install.