Sent and Trash not being created

Brian Dial bdial at rkk.com
Tue Mar 20 10:29:01 EST 2007

Certain clients automaticly create folders.  I think outlook express
might automaticly create a sent items and drafts if you have it
specified in the options to store those on the server.  Outlook 2003 and
below don't have tthese options, but i think it automaticly creates a
Trash folder no matter what you do.  These are all client behaviors
though and the only sure way to make sure that folders are created no
matter what client you use is to use that option in imapd.conf