scan subdirectory of mailbox with PHP

Jochem Meyers jochem at mondrian.nl
Tue Mar 20 03:10:32 EST 2007

You can either make the connection to the lower mailbox directly by using
the correct IMAP path, or you can use imap_reopen, which takes your imap
resource identifier, and the full connection string to the server with the
new foldername:
imap_reopen($mbox, "{imap.example.org:143}INBOX.Sent");

I hope this helps!