Cyrus-IMAPD 2.3.8 an BerekelyDB 4.5.20

Carsten Mathaes info at mathaes-photo.de
Sun Mar 18 12:49:37 EST 2007

Hi,

I was looking around (Cyrus-Wiki, List, Google ... ) but I did not found
really helpful things.

Now I want to ask here, if there is a way, to compile Cyrus-IMAPD 2.3.8
against the current BerkeleyDB (4.5.20).

Always I got the error:

cyrusdb_berkeley.c:162: error: structure has no member named `set_lk_max'

and I was reading:

The DB_ENV->set_lk_max method was removed. This method has been
deprecated and undocumented since the Berkeley DB 4.0 release.

I only found a patch [1] for Cyrus-IMAPD 3.2.7 but I was unsure to make
the right changes in 3.2.8.

Could you help a little greenhorn?

Thanks a lot!

Carsten.