Program Failure (75) of "/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/deliver"

Jochem Meyers jochem at mondrian.nl
Fri Mar 16 09:57:47 EST 2007

Hi all,

One of the servers I work with gives the following error message in
procmail.log when trying to deliver an email to cyrus. I've compared the
configuration files of both cyrus and procmail with a working server to see
if there's any differences, and can't find any.

Program Failure (75) of "/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/deliver"

What does this message mean exactly? I've tried googling and have found a
number of different explanations, from missing lmtpd daemons (not the case,
it's running correctly) to users exceeding quotas (we don't use quotas and
there's plenty of free diskspace.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Jochem