Sendmail/CyrusIMAP/LDAP -- Workload ??

BipinDas bipindas.k at ditro.com
Fri Mar 16 04:55:52 EST 2007

Hi All,
I do have a mail server with following configurations.

Sendmail/Squirrelmail (One machine-Debian)
Cyrus-Imapd (One machine-Debian)
LDAP (One machine-Debian).

I have used the Autocreate utility of UoA. Also the Virtusertable and
Access table are maped with the LDAP server. Everything works fine. My
intention on this type environment is to share the load of each
applications.
Now I would like to know , is anybody did like such an environment
before. If yes Please share your experience with me and how many User
accounts are you maintaining in such a system ? How is the performance
of the system ? etc.

Sorry to all, if I made a wrong post here.
-- =