IOERROR: fstating sieve script ??

FORMER 03 | Baltasar Cevc baltasar.cevc at former03.de
Thu Mar 15 09:12:56 EST 2007

Hi,

On 15.03.2007, at 04:12, BipinDas wrote:
>  I am used the autocreatepatch 2.3.1. It works fine. But when a
> mailbox created my /var/log/syslog shows the following error.
>   Let me know why this happened and how to fix it.

>  Mar 14 12:28:43 cyrus lmtpunix[12454]: IOERROR: fstating sieve script
> /var/spool/sieve/d/divya/defaultbc: No such file or directory.

It's just an informational message - turn down the logging level in
syslogd.conf (or whatever your log daemon config file ist called) to
make it disappear.
The message just tells you that sieve did not find a filter script for
the user - thus all messages will be put into the inbox without
filtering.

Hope that clarifies things ;-)

Baltasar

--