QUestions... need Sieve primer

Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster webmaster at sunad.com
Wed Mar 14 13:14:58 EST 2007

Hello all,

I am familiar with what Sieve does, but have never used it. We now have
a need, and I'm struggling to find info on sieve, particularly relating
to Cyrus.

I want a sieve script that moves all mail marked as junk by spam
assassin (x-spam-flag) into the "Junk" folder (for only one of 4 domains
we host).

Is this possible, and if so, is there a good place to look for help? I
know my Cyrus has sieve support and the directories are defined, but I
don't know how to enable or install the script, and I have few questions
on sieve scripting in general.

Suggestions?

--
Jason Bailey, Web/IT Administrator