reconstruct deletes messages

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Mar 6 03:01:19 EST 2007

Hi,

which Version of Cyrus do you run. In 2.3.x is a new feature
expunge_mode: delayed
which leaves the deleted mails on disk, till they are deleted by cyr_expire.
Till 2.3.8 reconstruct did not recognise these feature and removed the files.
But this would only delete files if they where deleted in Cyrus before.

Michael Menge