cyrus 2.3.8, internal dates not stored in message file time ?

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 12:45:18 EDT 2007

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Nicolas KOWALSKI wrote:

> The source and target mailboxes are on the same user account, same
> partition, but strace shows that link is not used in 2.3.8. The
> following traces are obtained with strace, when copying messages from
> testbox to testbox3 with cyrus 2.2.12 and to testbox4 with cyrus
> 2.3.8. In both case, I used the same configuration/mailstore/client:
>
> [...]
>
> There must be something really wrong in my configuration...

Is singleinstancestore disabled in your imapd.conf?

While mailbox_copyfile() hasn't changed, the parent routine index_copy()
appears to have gained an extra argument, and the top level cmd_copy
handler in imapd.c has:

  r = index_copy(imapd_mailbox, sequence, usinguid, mailboxname, &copyuid,
                 !config_getswitch(IMAPOPT_SINGLEINSTANCESTORE));

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.