Infos about bug 2967

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jun 15 08:59:05 EDT 2007

Hi

Quoting Simon Matter <simon.matter at invoca.ch>:

>> 2. If lmtp_overquota_perm_failure is set 1 the error message is "Over
>> quota"
>>     but if lmtp_overquota_perm_failure is set 0 there is no error
>> message in the
>>     logs but the mail is not deliverd either
>
> What happens if you use LMTP with IGNOREQUOTA like this:
>
> cat << EOF | [path]/deliver -l
> MAIL FROM:<test at localhost>
> RCPT TO:<test at localhost> IGNOREQUOTA
> DATA
> From: test at localhost
> To: test at localhost
> Subject: Test
>
> Test
> .
> EOF
> }
>
> If it also doesn't work then it may be something with x86_64 arch. I'm
> using it on x86 without any problem.
>
> Simon

with IGNOREQUOTA no mail is deliverd to the user,
without IGNOREQUOTA mails are deliverd if the user is under Quota.

Michael

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen