Cyrus with a NFS storage. random DBERROR

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jun 8 06:01:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

i havent used the replication my selfe, so the information is only based on
what i have read on this list.

The sync_client discovers all changes on the mailboxes queues them and send
them to the server. In case of a system crash ther might be changes
that are still queued and not send to the server.