Global mailbox

Lorenzo Milesi lorenzo.milesi at yetopen.it
Mon Jul 30 05:49:56 EDT 2007

Hi

I think I'm writing something already discussed here, but after some
days of search I couldn't find the answer, so I'm writing...

I've set up a cyrus server working almost fine. I still have a little
problem.
I've configured a few users for login, and other mailboxes accessed as
"Other Users". The problem are those boxes: I need to have GLOBAL flags
(i.e. if I read a message in those shared mailboxes everyone else must
see the message as read). That's all!

I hope you can give me some help!

Thanks!

Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi at yetopen.it

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/
C.so E. Filiberto, 74 23900 Lecco - ITALY -
Tel 0341 220 205 - Fax 178 607 8199

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it