Mixed Cyrus Version Murder?

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Wed Jul 25 13:40:19 EDT 2007

This is just how UMich upgrade from 2.2.x to 2.3.x.  We contributed a
number of changes to 2.3.x to facilitate the functionality.  I would
expect it to "just work", but you should of course rigorously test
it.  In particular, you might want to test ACLs, quotas, annotations,
POP, and other non-mail data.

:wes