create IMAP user, or whatever

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Tue Jul 24 18:55:18 EDT 2007

Mogens Melander a écrit :
> Hmm. you might want to breeze trough some of the rather comprehensive
> documentation that accompanies this software suite.
>
> You might find some hints.

Did you think that I don't read the doc before post ?

At this time I can't run cyradm or add-cyrus-user as I said in my mail,
tell me what I missed in the doc and where find the mysterious password
to run cyradm, the Webmin module don't work too because the same reason.

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.