Unified murder copy from remote to local backend fails

Janne Peltonen janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi
Wed Jul 18 07:26:08 EDT 2007

Hi!

I left a bugzilla on this (#2976), but I wonder if anybody on the list
would have noticed...

In a unified murder config, if I connect directly to a backend that
contains mailbox foo and try to copy a message from a mailbox that
resides on a remote server to mailbox foo, the copy fails with
"Server(s) unavailable to complete operation." Copying from a remote
mailbox to another remote mailbox works fine, as does copying from a
local mailbox to another local mailbox. If I try to copy from a local
mailbox to a remote mailbox, I get "+ go ahead" as an error message, but
the copy succeeds.

Any ideas? Or is this really a bug?

--Janne
--