Problem with thunderbird

Nicolas Fontaine Nicolas.Fontaine at univ-reunion.fr
Mon Jul 16 02:02:59 EDT 2007

Hi,
	It's seems to be another problem : with the subscription. In fact
when Thunderbird list all the mailbox and you want to subscribe to
one of them, the imap server answer it that the mailbox does not
exist. So I don't really understand... I guess it's a
malconfiguration of my server, but I don't know where to change this...

Thanks a lot,

--
Nicolas Fontaine (Nicolas.Fontaine at univ-reunion.fr)
Systèmes et Réseaux