Problem with thunderbird

Nicolas Fontaine Nicolas.Fontaine at univ-reunion.fr
Mon Jul 9 01:43:05 EDT 2007

Hi,
	I subscribe the shared folders in Thunderbird, but when the dialog
box go out the  shared folders doesn't appear... And when I repeat
the subscribtion the dialog box list all the shared folders but they
are unselected.

So how can I see this shared mailbox ? Is there a bug about
Thunderbird (I don't understand why because for it, it's just the
standard protocol) or is there a malconfiguration of my Cyrus Murder ?

Thanks,

Le 7 juil. 07 à 12:50, Simon Matter a écrit :

>> Hi,
>> 	I've got a problem with Thunderbird when I want to subscribe to
>> shared folder. My configuration is a Cyrus Murder with one front-end
>> (with a mupdate master on it) and two backends. One backend keep all
>> mailbox' users and the other one keep all shared mailbox...
>>
>> Everything goes right with Mail.app... but with Thunderbird we cannot
>> access to shared folder. But the listing is ok.
>>
>> Does Someone already have this problem ? Is there a way to get
>> Thunderbird working ?
>
> Did you subscribe the shared folders in TB, or otherwise unselect
> "show
> only subscribed folders" in advanced settings?
>
> Simon
>

>> Thanks a lot,
>>
>> --
>> Nicolas Fontaine