No connection to Imap server after crash

Nope tydelyk at logic-q.nl
Tue Jul 3 08:34:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

I Just had a system crash. fsck has put some files in /lost+found

-rw-------   1 root  wheel     0B Jul  3 12:30 #5582514
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel   249B Jul  3 12:22 #9350968

#9350968 claims to be a TDB database file. I believe imap or cyrus works
with these files.
Also. I cant fetch the headers of my imap accounts in outlook. If I connect
using "telnet ip 143". I get an empty prompt and the connection is droped
after a few seconds.
The Cyrus master process seems to be running normaly and no error logs are
produced. /var/log/imapd.log is empty.

I'm currnetly running FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE

Regards,

Hansa