Patches used at FastMail.FM

Farzad FARID ffarid at pragmatic-source.com
Mon Jan 8 13:14:36 EST 2007

Hi,

on 08.01.2007 17:23 Ken Murchison said the following:

> Jeff and I have already discussed pushing out a 2.3 release soon -- as
> soon as we iron out all of the wrinkles in our 2.3 deployment on campus.
>
> We found a few small buglets in the IMAP proxy code that we didn't
> expect.  Either nobody else has a 2.3 Murder running, or they didn't
> notice the random (infrequent) core dumps.

I setup a unified muder with Cyrus IMAP 2.3.7 for a customer with 500
accounts and 10000 mailboxes. It's still in testing, all the accounts
have not been migrated yet, but I haven't notice any annoying or
blocking coredump.

I too wonder who runs Cyrus IMAP 2.3 Murder, because hardly anybody ever
answers my questions here and I have to reply to myself ;)

 Regards,

--
Farzad FARID <ffarid at pragmatic-source.com>
Architecte Open Source / Pragmatic Source