Patches used at FastMail.FM

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 8 11:23:50 EST 2007

Bron Gondwana wrote:
> It's been a while since I posted our list of patches, and there have been
> a couple of changes since then.
>
> I'm generating the site from a script and a bunch of patch description files
> now, so I should be able to keep it up to date.
>

> Feel free to use any of these patches, and Ken - feel free to include
> anything that looks good into upstream!  Some of these patches are quite
> specific to our site, but many of the are more generally useful as well.
>

> I'm in the process of re-building against the new HEAD (previously the 2.3
> branch) because we want some of the fixes that have gone in.  It would be
> nice if there was another 2.3 release that checkpointed some of those in
> time (*hint*, *hint*) but we're doing OK tracking CVS.

Jeff and I have already discussed pushing out a 2.3 release soon -- as
soon as we iron out all of the wrinkles in our 2.3 deployment on campus.

We found a few small buglets in the IMAP proxy code that we didn't
expect.  Either nobody else has a 2.3 Murder running, or they didn't
notice the random (infrequent) core dumps.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer