mailboxes.db problem

RJ45 rj45 at slacknet.com
Mon Jan 8 09:16:39 EST 2007

no cyrus is using hte same berkeley DB.
I jsut plugged a new disk and the raid sarted reconstruction.
In this situation started the problem with mailboxes.db

the /var/imap/db directory does exist.
but there si also another problem

   PID USERNAME      PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE  C   TIME   WCPU    CPU
COMMAND
18340 cyrus         116    0 21704K  3004K RUN    0 630:27 82.57% 82.57%
cyr_ex

cyr_expire is taking a lot of CPU running for days...

thanks

Rick