ldap lookup with different search_base's?

Marten Lehmann lehmann at cnm.de
Wed Jan 3 16:43:00 EST 2007

Hello,

for common email users, I have a path like this:

cn=test at test.com,ou=users,dc=mailservices

so the search base is ou=users,dc=mailservices.

Using this, authentication works fine. But I would like to include the
admin user into the ldap lookup as well. How can I manage this?

I planned to have the admin user at cn=admin,dc=mailservices. How do I
manage that saslauthd checks in both paths? What do I have to enter at
"admins" in /etc/imapd.conf? Does anyone have a similar setup and can
provide some config files or examples?

Regards
Marten