Last cyrus login date

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Tue Jan 2 09:27:11 EST 2007

Mirosław Jaworski wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 11:19 -0600, Blake Hudson wrote:
>
>> I haven't seen a response to how to accomplish this through cyrus. I
>> could parse the log files, but I see this as a fairly messy way to
>> accomplish what I'm after.
>>

> stat mailbox's cyrus.index file
>
> M.

Unfortunately this wont do. The index file changes when someone receives
an email... and is possibly accessed when other processes run
(squatter?). It looked like FUD should do what I'm looking for, but for
some reason does not (for me). I'm not sure if the functionality was
meant to be there, but for some reason the internal mechanisms were
never put in place... or if there's just something I'm possibly doing wrong.