Newbie needs help

Carsten Laun-De Lellis Carsten.DeLellis at online.de
Mon Jan 1 20:46:42 EST 2007

High all

I ran into a problem with an postfix-mysql-cyrus installation and i don't know what to do.

I used the postfix-cyrus howto to set up the server. The postfix, the saslauthd and mysql server started without any problem, but when i tried to start cyrus i got the following error message:

cyrus-imapd Datenbanken importieren:                       [FEHLGESCHLAGEN]

It is a german error message and it means:

import of cyrus imapd databases:         terminated

I have a FC6 installation and installed all modules with yum.

Any hints ??

Thanks
Carsten Laun-De Lellis

Haupstrasse 13