delivery: Message contains invalid header

Sergey Matveychuk sem at ciam.ru
Wed Feb 28 12:36:42 EST 2007

Hello.

I've got a problem with delivery(1). When I try to use it with exim to
place messages to mail boxes I get 'Message contains invalid header'
error almost for every message. When I use LMTP transport, cyrus works
just fine and deliveries any message.
I don't understand what's wrong with headers. Here is one of messages
that cyrus-imapd rejected, started with a delivery error message (I've
masked emails and IPs):

  sem at xxx.ru
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ sem at xxx.ru ------

sem.INBOX: Message contains invalid header