BODYSTRUCTURE question

Mike Cathey mpcathey at catt.com
Tue Feb 27 08:55:00 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 16:56 +1100, Rob Mueller wrote:
> > As of RFC 2045, Content-Type syntax should be:
> > content := "Content-Type" ":" type "/" subtype *(";" parameter)
> >
> > Shouldn't cyrus still interpret this as text/html, despite the illegal "
> > boundary..." line following Content-Type ?
>
> I've noticed this too, and while it clealy is broken with respect to the
> RFC, it's annoying to deal with. In the meantime, I fix up these headers in
> our custom perl lmtp proxy system with a regexp like this on Content-Type
> headers...

Nice!  Is this code available for public consumption?  I'd love to use
something like this to strip out \0s in messages too.  Most of the other
"solutions" for cyrus/postfix that I've seen required an additional
exec() in the delivery pipeline, which I would like to avoid.

Cheers,

Mike
--
Mike Cathey - http://www.mikecathey.com/