451 4.2.0 Mailbox has an invalid format)

Rob McMahon Rob.McMahon at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Feb 22 11:39:18 EST 2007

I have a handful of users complaining that they can't log in to our
cyrus-imap server (2.2.12).  There are messages queued to be delivered
saying "Deferred: 451 4.2.0 Mailbox has an invalid format".  What are my
options here ?  I tried reconstruct -rf, I Googled around and found a
mention of deleting the quota file, reconstructing again, and adding the
quota back on.  Neither worked.

Cheers,

Rob

--
E-Mail:	Rob.McMahon at warwick.ac.uk		PHONE:  +44 24 7652 3037
Rob McMahon, IT Services, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL, England