How to copy shared folders from one cyrus to another?

Tuomas Toropainen tuomas.toropainen at lanwan.fi
Fri Feb 9 09:21:34 EST 2007

Hello

I have succesfully copied users' mail folders with imapsync. But How can
I copy shared folders? The problem seems to be that imapsync always adds
"INBOX." to the destination folder name, like this:

++++ From [shared.vitsit] Parse 1 ++++
++++ To   [INBOX.shared.vitsit] Parse 1 ++++
++++ Verifying [shared.vitsit] -> [INBOX.shared.vitsit] ++++

I have tried lots of different options, like this:

imapsync --host1 source.imap.server --ssl1 --authuser1 cyrus --user1
testi2 --authmech1 PLAIN --passfile1 cyrus-salasana.txt --host2
localhost --ssl2 --authuser2 cyrus --user2 jorma --authmech2 PLAIN
--passfile2 cyrus-salasana.txt --syncinternaldates --folder
'shared.vitsit' --prefix1 'INBOX.'

Removing "--prefix1 'INBOX.'" makes no difference.

Or is there another tool which suits here better?

Thank you :)