deliver and sieve?

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 31 18:22:36 EST 2007

David Reid wrote:
> Is it possible to deliver mail (after procmail processing) to the server
> such that sieve processing will still be occur? When using deliver it
> seems to bypass sieve totally.

You have to deliver via LMTP.  'deliver -l' will do this but I *think*
deliver with any other options writes directly to the mailspool.  Don't
quote me on this because I haven't looked at the source in a while, and
I'm currently well into my New Year's Eve celebration.  As I type this,
I see that you're in your last hour of 2007.  Be safe and have fun!

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer