quota corruption

Erol YILDIZ erol.yildiz at hevokullari.k12.tr
Fri Dec 28 04:46:37 EST 2007

I have recontructed all of the users with reconstruct command and then could
run quota -f without any problem but this didnt solve the connetion problems
for the quota enabled accounts plus now I have a bigger problem with some of
the accounts. Some of the users Inbox accounts disappeared. If I send a test
mail to one of these users  I receive the error below from the Mail delivery
System.

'<gulfer.tuna at sles.hevokullari.k12.tr> (expanded from
    <gulfer.tuna at hevokullari.k12.tr>): host
    /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp] said: 550-Mailbox
    unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this 550-name or
you
    do not have authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)'

How can I recover these Inbox folders?

--
Thanks