quota corruption

Wieland Chmielewski wchmielewski at t-online.de
Thu Dec 27 19:20:38 EST 2007

Erol YILDIZ schrieb:
> I have deleted users from yast, didnt delete them from cyradm because in
> SLES9 you can't log in to cyradm, when you try to log in it gives
> segmentation fault. I think you ment to delete from cyradm which I can't do
> without logging in. Do have any idea how to log in cyradmin in this case?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Erol,

I'm using Cyrus on SUSE 9.0 which may be similar to your setup, and I
think I've seen this error, too, when I did not login correctly.

'cyradm' is a program not a user (at least on my system), so I can't
login to it. What I do is (logged in as root):

Enter "su cyrus" (without quotation marks) to login as user cyrus,
and then enter "cyradm localhost". Then I'm prompted to enter the
password for user cyrus.

I hope that helps you.

Wieland