quota corruption

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Thu Dec 27 15:24:26 EST 2007

Erol YILDIZ wrote:
> I get the error below. a_akpinar is an old user which I have deleted but
> seems like its not been deleted from somewhere. How can I solve this?

What happens when you try to delete a_akpinar again? You will probably
get the same I/O errors in which case just touch the needed files and
try to delete a_akpinar again.

touch /var/spool/imap/user/a_akpinar/cyrus.header
touch /var/spool/imap/user/a_akpinar/cyrus.index
touch /var/spool/imap/user/a_akpinar/cyrus.cache

> Dec 27 19:33:30 sles quota[14313]: IOERROR: opening
> /var/spool/imap/user/a_akpinar/cyrus.header: No such file or directory

<snip>