imapd signal 11 blues

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Thu Dec 20 09:44:23 EST 2007

Hi,

>>>>> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:17:37 +0100
>>>>> Gilles Bruno <Gilles.Bruno at ujf-grenoble.fr> said:

Gilles.Bruno> there was also an issue with bsd getgroup functions some time ago (iirc
Gilles.Bruno> it was during the 2.3.10 release). Did you try adding this simple line :

Gilles.Bruno> unix_group_enable: 0

Gilles.Bruno> to your imapd.conf and give it a try ?

This issue was already fixed in 2.3.11.

Gilles.Bruno> I hope it's not totally of topic, but a stock compile of cyrus 2.3.10+
Gilles.Bruno> on a FreeBSD 6-stable gave us the same core dumps you described in your
Gilles.Bruno> first post.

2.3.11 from ports is runnning fine on my FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE and
6.3-RC1 boxes.

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/