folder unreadable

Maria McKinley maria at shadlen.org
Wed Dec 12 20:44:35 EST 2007

Ian G Batten wrote:

> I once had to delete the cyrus.* files prior to a reconstruct: they had
> become toxic to the point that Cyrus's attempts to make use of the
> information in them was causing problems.
>
> ian

Thanks for all of your help, after reconstructing using the syntax Alain
provided, I also tried removing the cyrus.* files from this folder, and
then reconstructing again. To no avail. He gets System I/O error when he
tries to access it.

So, I think I am down to taking the text files with the emails and
re-importing into a new folder somehow. But, not sure the best way to do
this.

cheers,
maria