folder unreadable

Maria McKinley maria at shadlen.org
Wed Dec 12 02:50:44 EST 2007

Greetings,

I am trying to figure out the best way to deal with a single folder in a
users mailbox that seems to have become corrupted somehow. He is unable
to access this folder from any mail client, and if I log into cyradm,
and do lm the folder does not show up. However, if I go to the folder on
the hard drive, it is definitely there, and I can read the email in the
folder. Reconstruct does nothing. I'm looking for the best way to get
this folder accessible again. Can I use cyradm somehow to re-import it?
Or is there a way to bundle the folder on the server and import it
through a mail client to a new folder? Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks,
maria