Squirrelmail with Cyrus

Rafael Mahecha mahecha at jsums.edu
Fri Dec 7 09:35:18 EST 2007

Good morning.
I think it would depend on what your cyrus/sendmail is
using (pam, etc.)
Then, in the squirrelmail config (./config.pl) you
configure the imap server address and there is a setting asking for login
(authentication) type; e.g., login, plain, cram,etc.

Rafael Mahecha
E-mail Administrator
Office of Information
Management
Jackson State University

JSU e-Center
1230
Raymond Road
Jackson, MS 39204

mahecha at jsums.edu
(601)-979-1783
http://www.jsums.edu

On Fri, December 7,
2007 6:05 am, BipinDas-Ditro wrote:
> DearList
> I am
building a new server with Cyrus/Sendmail/Squirrelmail. Let me know

how I configure the Squirrelmail to authenticate with Cyrus.
> To be
simple,If I create a user in Cyrus,How can I login through

Squirrelmail. What should be the configuration settings to be done ?

> BipinDas.K.
> Linux System
Administrator,
> Artificial Development,SBC III,