Cyrus upgrade from 2.1.18 to 2.2.13 moved email messages

Steinar Bang sb at dod.no
Tue Dec 4 18:28:04 EST 2007

> Soooo... I'll bite the bullet like I did the other times and
> reconstruct the .seen marks, as near as I can.  Come tuesday my email
> server has been out of service for a week.

Small postscript: turns out that it wasn't all folders that had their
.seen databases trashed.  Just the biggest folder with the most traffic,
and I think it was trashed when I tried entering it with agentized Gnus,
after all of its articles had been moved away.

But anyway I've fixed the big folder (moved all of its old messages to
an archive folder), so I'm up and running again (one week and one day
after I got the bright idea of upgrading...:-) ).

Thanx to all that have assisted!

- Steinar