Views on folder hierarchy?

Juergen Kreileder jk at blackdown.de
Sat Dec 1 08:03:54 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a quite large folder hierarchy.  On mobile clients I'd like to
have a limited view on this hierarchy, i.e. I'd like to see only
important folders.  Unfortunately the mobile clients don't understand
subscriptions.

So, how would I go on to get a different limited view on my mailboxes.
Would it work to get create a second user who has read/write access to
specific folders of the first user?

Or do I better solve this with some kind of IMAP proxy that just filters
out the unwanted stuff for mobile users?

Any hints appreciated!

	Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://blog.blackdown.de/