storing mail across several cyrus partitions

Artem Bokhan artist at academ.org
Thu Aug 30 04:31:31 EDT 2007

Hello.

Can anybody estimate amount of work needed to make messages of a single
user (mailbox) could be stored across several cyrus partitions? Is it
easy to realize or some fundamental work is needed? Can anybody give
comments?

I would like to make extendable (by size) user mailboxes, but I don't
want to move accounts over partitions when disk space becomes low,
instead I want to attach new storages and store new mail there.