cyrus 2.0.3 sieve?

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Aug 29 12:46:10 EDT 2007

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Mike Eggleston wrote:

> What can sieve in cyrus 2.0.3 do?  I know it can do 'fileinto'. I'm trying
> to test 'vacation' and 'imapflags'. Is there some way to see what sieve
> can do like a CAPABILITIES line?

When I use the sivtest program with Cyrus v2.2.13, I get:

cyrus-fe1:~# sivtest -u morgan -a morgan localhost
S: "IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.2.13"
S: "SASL" "PLAIN"
S: "SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope vacation imapflags notify subaddress
relational comparator-i;ascii-numeric regex"
S: "STARTTLS"
S: OK

It appears to be showing the various modules/capabilities.

 	Andy