using address-extensions for storing in special folders

Stefan Palme kleiner77 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 7 10:01:01 EDT 2007

> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Stefan Palme wrote:
> ; My question is: is there a way to configure the IMAP server, so that
> ; mails to kleiner+internal at hora-obscura.de are automatically stored
> ; in the INBOX/internal folder of user "kleiner"?
>
> Yes, the IMAP server does this natively. You just need to make sure that
> INBOX/internal has ACL 'anyone p' and it should work. Without that ACL the
> messages will end up in INBOX.

Thanks, this works - I have missed the "p" permission for anyone.
I want to use this feature very often, but currently all mailboxes
miss the "p" permission for "anyone". Is there an easy way to set the
p-flag for all mailboxes with one command?

And how can I automatically set the permission "anyone p" to all newly
created mailboxes (i.e. when a user creates a folder "my_new_folder"
below his INBOX it should automatically get the "p" flag for anyone)?

-stefan-