last cyrus login date

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Mon Apr 16 12:13:54 EDT 2007

John M. Crawford wrote:
> Blake,
>  I'm wondering about the same thing... Did you come up with
> a nice method to determine last login event?
> thanks,
> John
I have not yet put in the effort into making a system to do this. It may
be easy enough to hack at the cyrus code, but honestly I don't feel
comfortable and besides it may not be the best solution for my end goal.

Instead I may just tail the mail log for successful logins and keep
dates in a sql database along with the mailbox information that we
already have there. This will allow us to more quickly and easily poll
for account activity at a global level.

-Blake