Is it possible to run a mailserver on a remote pc which doesn't have DNS server on it ?

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Thu Apr 5 14:01:27 EDT 2007

On Thursday 05 April 2007 03:08, JOYDEEP wrote:
> I also like to know about any free web-based tool which can let me
> configured the DNS and mail related setting in that remote server.

A DNS service doesn't have to run on the same box as an email server. However,
in order for mail to be routed to your server, you must be running a DNS
server that hosts your domain information. Please email in private if you
want any more info as this is really off-topic for this list.

wt
--
Warren Turkal