different certs for pop3 and imap

Eddy Beliveau eddy.beliveau at hec.ca
Mon Sep 25 11:36:12 EDT 2006

Hi!

# File containing the certificate used for XXX. If not specified, the global
 # certificate is used.  A value of "disabled" will disable SSL/TLS for XXX.

You can use :

imap_tls_cert_file: /etc/ssl/certs/cyrus-imap.pem
imap_tls_key_file: /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-imap.key
pop3_tls_cert_file: /etc/ssl/certs/cyrus-pop3.pem
pop3_tls_key_file: /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-pop3.key
lmtp_tls_cert_file: /etc/ssl/certs/cyrus-lmtp.pem
lmtp_tls_key_file: /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-lmtp.key
sieve_tls_cert_file: /etc/ssl/certs/cyrus-sieve.pem
sieve_tls_key_file: /etc/ssl/private/cyrus-sieve.key

Hope it help
Eddy