Re: Integrted tool for adminstering Cyrus IMAP and LDAP. [auf Viren überprüft]

Rafael Alcalde ralcalde at catenon.com
Fri Sep 22 12:22:10 EDT 2006

Take care... Zimbra is based in a non normalized database...if you see
their database model is a mess,  up to you if you want to integrate your
systems with this kind of developments.. Also their imap server is non
'Open', and it has a lot of bugs still to manage.
The free version of Zimbra also lack a lot of importants features.